| What is iDump
This program will allow you transfer your songs off your iPod to a PC,
iDump does come wrapped in installer but you can simply drop the
.exe in the root directory on your iPod and run it from there.
Connect you iPod and run iDump and you'll have access to all your songs, select the songs you want to transfer then pick a destination directory and how you would like your songs to be named. And then sit back and transfer all the selected songs to the PC.
All Models except the new Touch and iPhone
This gives you the option to select an output directory and the way the songs will be transferred.
If you have the pleasure of owning one of the larger iPod's then this option is for you, Simply set the options for this feature and it will deal with common errors like what to do if a song already exist on the destination drive etc.
This does what most searches do, it searches!.
If you use playlists on your iPod then this gives you the option to select any of the playlists and display the song within the selected list only.
This option will export all of your playlists in to the standard .m3u format.
8th January 2010 - Build: 31
- Fixed the Expired pop-up.
5th June 2009 - Build: 29
- Finally fix the errors with unicode.
- Made some changes when using the feature to create playlist from the options menu. The output file will be named as the current selected playlist.
29th December 2008 - Build: 28
- Fixed the path not found error line 292.
30th September 2007 - Build: 26
- A little update, just added some code to remember your colums sizes/widths as requested by some users.
1st September 2007 - Build: 25
- Fixed the bug, when you selected to create a playlist you would end up with an empty playlist file.
23th June 2007 - Build: 24
- Fixed the error on line 226 that some people were getting and tweaked a few other things and made a few cosmetic things..
13th March 2007 - Build: 23
- Fixed some changes that iTunes made in the new version to the iPods database file.
22nd October 2006 - Build: 22
- Fixed a minor bug in the destination folder path related to illegal characters.
- Changed from version numbers to Build numbers.
18th June 2006 - v1.1.2
- Minor update to stop error 'file not found'.
28th March 2006 - v1.1.1
- Updated the German translation.
- Changed the selection of songs to a single click.
- Selected items are now also shown in bold text.
- Added the songs Bit Rate to the list.
1st January 2006 - v1.1.0
- Added translation for our spanish users.
- Fixed the bug when searching and selecting songs, you would get file not found.
- Moved the progressbars back in to the status bar which looks better!
- Added the option to play a selected track with the systems default media player via the right mouse button.
2nd November 2005 - v1.0.9
- Rewrote some routines to speed things up.
- Fixed some cosmetic errors..
2nd October 2005 - v1.0.8
- Added full support for PodCasts.
- Fixed the Minimize Bug.
- Rewrote some routines cutting the size down to just 116kb.
22th September 2005 - v1.0.7
- Temp Fixed for compatibility issues with the new iTunes v5 and Podcast. Version v1.0.8 will fix it for good when iTunes it's self fixes the bug with Podcasts options.
9th August 2005 - v1.0.6
- Fixed the bug some of you were getting, 'Path Not Found'.
23rd May 2005 - v1.0.5
- Fix a bug if the destination filename was great than 256 which is the maximum file length for a filename in windows, if the destination filename exceeds this value an error is reported or skipped if unattended copy is selected.
- Fixed and tweaked a few small things.
14th April 2005 - v1.0.4
- You can now choose your own output format for your songs, using the tags as defined on the output tab.
- Added the option to output your playlists, All playlists are exported to the root directory of the output path.
- And one small addition is you can go full screen to see all of your songs.
27th February 2005 - v1.0.3
- Added a multi language option on the installer.
- Added a new option on the menu bar to allow you to copy iDump to your iPods root directory.So simply connect your iPod to any PC and run iDump from you iPod.
26th February 2005 -v1.0.2
- Fixed the problem where iDump would crash while coping, this was due to my illegal character routine not working properly.
- Added a Menu bar with new options.
- Made a few cosmetic changes to the look.
- Changed some text in the German Translation.
23rd February 2005 - v1.0.1
- Fixed the shutdown bug.
- Added a translated version for German users.
24th January 2005
|Top 10 Owned iPods
Touch (16GB) 16693
Touch (8GB) 12263
Classic (160GB) 6557
Nano (8GB 2nd Gen) 6496
Nano 8GB (3rd Gen) 6278
Classic (80GB) 6264
Video (30 GB 5th Gen) 6053
Nano 4GB (3rd Gen) 3273
Nano (4GB 2nd Gen) 2149
Shuffle (1GB 2nd Gen) 1927
What iPod do you own?
Before you download iDump please take the time to tell us what ipod you own. Hit the button and select your ipod.