| What is iDump
This program will allow you transfer your songs off your iPod to a PC,
iDump does come wrapped in installer but you can simply drop the
.exe in the root directory on your iPod and run it from there.
Connect you iPod and run iDump and you'll have access to all your songs, select the songs you want to transfer then pick a destination directory and how you would like your songs to be named. And then sit back and transfer all the selected songs to the PC.
This gives you the option to select an output directory and the way the songs will be transferred.
If you have the pleasure of owning one of the larger iPod's then this option is for you, Simply set the options for this feature and it will deal with common errors like what to do if a song already exist on the destination drive etc.
This does what most searches do, it searches!.
If you use playlists on your iPod then this gives you the option to select any of the playlists and display the song within the selected list only.
This option will export all of your playlists in to the standard .m3u format.
2nd October 2005 - v1.0.8
- Added full support for PodCasts.
- Fixed the Minimize Bug.
- Rewrote some routines cutting the size down to just 116kb.
22th September 2005 - v1.0.7
- Temp Fixed for compatibility issues with the new iTunes v5 and Podcast. Version v1.0.8 will fix it for good when iTunes it's self fixes the bug with Podcasts options.
9th August 2005 - v1.0.6
- Fixed the bug some of you were getting, 'Path Not Found'.
23rd May 2005 - v1.0.5
- Fix a bug if the destination filename was great than 256 which is the maxinum file length for a filename in windows, if the destination filename exceeds this value an error is reported or skipped if unattended copy is selected.
- Fixed and tweaked a few small things.
14th April 2005 - v1.0.4
- You can now choose your own output format for your songs, using the tags as defined on the output tab.
- Added the option to output your playlists, All playlists are exported to the root directory of the output path.
- And one small addition is you can go full screen to see all of your songs.
27th February 2005 - v1.0.3
- Added a multi language option on the installer.
- Added a new option on the menu bar to allow you to copy iDump to your iPods root directory.So simply connect your iPod to any PC and run iDump from you iPod.
26th February 2005 -v1.0.2
- Fixed the problem where iDump would crash while coping, this was due to my illegal character routine not working properly.
- Added a Menu bar with new options.
- Made a few cosmetic changes to the look.
- Changed some text in the German Translation.
23rd February 2005 - v1.0.1
- Fixed the shutdown bug.
- Added a translated version for German users.
24th January 2005